to discover the vineyards and winegrowers of Lavaux
Lavaux Vinorama Address and contact
Lavaux Vinorama SA Monica Tomba, manager
Route du Lac 2 (for GPS: Route Cantonale 2) Phone number: +41 21 946 31 31
CH-1071 Rivaz (Switzerland) e-mail : email@example.com
Two tours to choose
- Jewel of Lavaux (bucolic wine tour through the vineyards – 100 meters difference in altitude – 15 minutes climb, then 25 minutes walk through the vineyards)
- Balcon of Lavaux (invigorating and slightly more sporty wine tour through the vineyards – 250 meters difference in altitude – 40 minutes climb)
- 10 AM : Balcon de Lavaux
- 3 PM : Jewel of Lavaux
- May to October: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (other days by reservation from 10 people)
- November to April and public holidays: on reservation
***PRICES & CONDITIONS 2022***
- CHF 49.- per person (children under 16: free)
- Group rate: 1 free for every 20 paying guests
- One free non-alcoholic drink for accompanying persons, guides and drivers
- Accompanied tour to the cellar with a visit to the installations; commented tasting of 3 crus on the spot (1 white and 2 red wines)
- Commented tasting of 3 wines at the Lavaux Vinorama (3 Chasselas)
- Our film “One year of a winegrower” is included in the price (duration 20 min., can be screened in French, German, Italian, English, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian)
- Allow about 2h30 to 3 hours for the whole performance.
***Terms and conditions***
The final number of persons must be confirmed 48 hours before the date of the reservation.
Cancellation notices 3 days before the service. Without cancellation notice, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Swiss law prohibits the consumption of wine by children under the age of 16.
- Cash or credit card on the spot